At The Killians Boutique Hotel, we pay high priority to the team of people behind the success of our hotel. We offer challenging and career oriented job roles to the enthusiasts who walk into the hotel in search of job. The opportunities vary as per the requirements in Kitchen, Front Office, Food & Beverage, Reservations and staff management. Over the years, our management has taken extreme steps to guide the team here to adapt and respond towards changing customer requirements.
At The Killians, we have believed in the mantra of "reform begins at home". So we have hired and trained some local people to work in the hotel. This has not only helped us to manage the things at the backend, but also guests have gained benefits from it in form of advice on shopping and sightseeing related matters.
We are always happy to welcome people interested to work with our team. Please don’t give up to the fraudulent websites offering jobs. If selected, the candidates will be asked to attend an interview at the hotel; we do not offer jobs without an interview.
If interested to serve us, then please send your CV to email@example.com
OUR RECRUITMENT PROCESS
- Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with a cover letter of the position you are seeking.
- We will respond you within 7 working days. Even after that if you have not received any answer, then feel free to contact us and find the status of your application.
- If selected, then you will be invited to attend an interview with the management.
- All candidates will be subjected to two types of interviews – one with HR and other with the manager.
- The recruitment process may take about 15 days and this period will be spent to analyze other factors. We will keep you informed about the status of application at every stage.